2013年5月5日星期日

Individual Milestone

For this project, our group`s main task is try to use the Cryengine3 and Kinect to imitate a automatically bathroom。My role is export all of the model which design by JingLiu from the Sketchup to Cryengine, then Dan Zhang could finish change material of this model. At first,Dan Zhang and me search some Australian Standard to provide the size of bathroom, then JingLiu could finish her design of bathroom.For building the city part of our virtual city, I also help DanZhang to change some material of this model which could make him be easir to put model in Cryengine3. After build the city. My main task is export all of these three different size of model in the Cryengine.
Problem:
1.Some model which have too many facades can not export from Sketchup to Cryengine, I need go back to sketchup to change the model.
2.If put too many models in the Cryengine, it difficult to select the model what I want to use.
3.After the first time of exporting model, the robot could not go through every door. Then I need to change the size of the door.
4.If I use the robot to walk on the model, there will be the distorion of the model, some model will lose their material, and there are some programs`s problems.









couldn't show every facades before reverse the face in sketchup
 
Australian Standard database

hand basing can not export to cryengine because of too many facades

select the model which i want from the list



rename the model to reduce the time of selecting model



the image after first exporting

没有评论:

发表评论